Tuesday 8 May 2012

Daily Wrasslin' Match: Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker - No Mercy 2002


Last night on Raw, Paul Heyman returned to the WWE (for one night only anyway). For any one of you who were in that crowd last night and hardly even acknowledge him, well, here's a match that he plays a good part in.

Maybe this video will lead you to another video of him, and then another, and then another, and then another. Maybe then you will see that this guy was a pretty big deal in the wrestling industry. 

No, I'm not his biggest fan, but if I were in that crowd I would still at least get up off my seat. Shame on you North Carolina, shame on you.

As for the match itself - it was enjoyable. A pretty underrated Cell match in many aspects. Although in saying that, Undertaker's inconsistent selling of his broken hand is something that will always stand out for me in this match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment