Monday 28 May 2012

Daily Wrasslin' Match: Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho - WWE Armageddon 2007


With Randy Orton and Chris Jericho about set to enter a feud (well, when Jericho comes back from suspension maybe), I thought I'd take a little trip down memory lane when these two last had a feud together. 

Their 2007 angle wasn't the best. Chris Jericho returned after 2 years out and entered into a pretty lackluster feud against Randy Orton. I don't know what it was, but there was just nothing good about that rivalry. 5 years on, lets hope that these two can have more compelling action against one another. 

Anyway, with that said, I thought I'd post their best match at that point. The ending isn't very good... at all, but yeah, I guess in many ways it sums up their feud that year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment