Friday 15 June 2012

Daily Wrasslin' Match: Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker - WWE No Way Out 2006


With the returning No Way Out just a couple of days away I thought I'd share some of my favourite matches from the once go-home PPV before WrestleMania. 

The PPV may have a different feel to it now that it's in June, but I'm still glad it's back. I mean, it's better than having another themed PPV, right? 

Anyway, here's a match that truly is a hidden gem - it's Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker from No Way Out 2006. 

I don't know why this match doesn't get as much love as it does, in my opinion it's the WWE's best match from 2006. It tells a great story, gets a good amount of time and has a pretty cool finish to the match as well. Everything about it just worked. 

I would have loved to have seen this match at WrestleMania, but unfortunately they went with a rushed Triple Threat match for the World Heavyweight title and let Mark Henry try and end the streak. 


No comments:

Post a Comment