Thursday 3 May 2012

Daily Wrasslin' Match - Samoa Joe vs. Kenta Kobashi



OK, so while the News Roundup isn't posted everyday, this is one part of the blog that I really will try and update daily.

Now don't worry, I'm not going to shower you all with Indie matches, I will try and even it out accordingly. The only reason I've picked this match first is because ROH matches normally don't last that long on YouTube, so I think its best that I post this match while its still up.

As for the match itself, its a classic. Regarded as one of the finest ROH matches in history, this match features the dominant Samoa Joe vs the legendary Kenta Kobashi. These two men put on an excellent match filled with stiff chops and exciting action. The whole atmosphere in the arena is anther reason why this match works so well. Check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment