Sunday 1 April 2012

WrestleMania XXVIII Predictions


Divas Match
Kelly Kelly and Maria Marondsjsdnjnfs

Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny
I think it's pretty obvious who's going to win, so I'll just say this, I can't wait for Laurinaitis to control both shows. I also can't wait for Teddy get off WWE television. Although in saying that, you have to give him kudos for getting such a long career out of the WWE, even though he was a terrible referee and a terrible GM. 

Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show
Everything is pointing towards Big Show claiming the Intercontinental Title here. After weeks of talk, Cody Rhodes will more than likely be shut up by the giant. Big Show deserves his little WrestleMania moment, I'm going with him to win. 

Kane vs. Randy Orton
Randy Orton wins. Probably from the 'so unpredictable it's predictable' RKO out of nowhere. 

World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
I'm not so sure about this one. Every match is so predictable that I think they might throw a swerve ball at this one and have Daniel Bryan retain. Of course they could do that with any of the undercard matches, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did it with this one. 

In saying that though, I'll go with Sheamus to win, which I'll be both happy and sad about. Happy that a fellow Irishmen has won the big one at WrestleMania and sad that Bryan's great reign as champion has come to an end. 

WWE Championship
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho
I see Punk winning this one. And after seeing Jericho play mind games with Punk over these past couple of weeks I think it's even more obvious that Jericho gets whats coming to him. The feud won't end here, and Jericho will probably win the WWE Title at some point, but I don;t think it'll happen at WrestleMania. 

Hell in a Cell
Undertaker vs. Triple H
I think it's a given that Taker will go 20-0 here, the only question is what HBK will do. With him being retired, would it really be the best idea for him to try and screw either man out of the match? I mean, that would basically turn him heel. My guess is he tries to call it down the middle mid inadvertently costs someone the match.

Once in a Lifetime
The Rock vs. John Cena
I see Lesnar doing a run in here, and to be honest, I wouldn't be against it that much. It'd almost be a slap in the face to every fan that's followed this feud for a year to go with an interference just for the sake of hyping up next years WrestleMania. BUT, seeing Lesnar make an appearance would be pretty huge. I don't know what I want to see, a clean finish (which is something we all deserve to see), or a huge moment on top of a huge match.

Whatever happens though, I see John Cena winning, whether it being from a clean pinfall or from an interference.


No comments:

Post a Comment