Saturday 19 May 2012

Daily Wrasslin' Match: Randy Orton vs. Christian - Over The Limit 2011


Since its inception in 2010, Over The Limit has never been a stand-out show. Its featured two awful "I Quit" Matches featuring John Cena, Jerry Lawler sticking his foot in Michael Cole's mouth, and Randy Orton injuring himself my punching the mat too hard. 

But it was last year when we saw what was to be the beginning of a fantastic feud between Christian and Randy Orton. While people were upset that Christian lost the title after only two days, there's no denying that it led him to one of his finest feuds in the WWE. 

At Over The Limit last year, Randy Orton and Christian put on a brilliant match, that really was the only bright spark on that PPV. 

So, with Over The Limit just a day away, I thought I'd post the best match to happen at this PPV thus far. Will Punk and Bryan be able to top this tomorrow night? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment